Thursday, January 10, 2013

After Binge

Has anyone seen a weight drop a couple days after a binge? I know I have, and it happens every time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about binging every other day. After dieting for a couple of weeks, you have a day where you do something special and you end up going over your calories. Hey, in real life, it happens!

I told you about Monday where I enjoyed my favorite naughty food (deep fat fried burritos), then ended up going out with my husband and enjoying some Fish N Chips (SOOOO Yummy). Well, today I stepped on the scale, and I'm down 2 more pounds!! I LOVE seeing this weight drop. So, I have a theory.


My theory is that if you stick to low calorie, healthy living lifestyle, make sure you splurge every couple of weeks. It's good for the soul. Especially if you love yummy food!!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! You have to eat what you want sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a huge motivation for me.
Thank you for letting me know your reading!!