Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Day Off

So I wasn't planing to have a "day off" from dieting, but that's the way it ended. I chose to treat myself to something I crave. My Monday was terrible, I had to go to the store anyway so I splurged with this treat. I measured out my calories for the day and made this treat fit right into my daily calories along with a salad for dinner. What is this "treat"? Deep Fat Fried deli Burritos. YEAH BABY!!! I know, most people are cringing. But I love these things. So I had my meals planned out, I ate my disgustingly delicious burritos, and them my day changed.

I joined my husband at a bar for a social meeting with friends. The bad part is that this bar has the best fish n chips in town. I had 1 Michelob Ultra, diet soda (which is also on the NO NO list), and I only at HALF of the meal. So I'm definitely over my calories for the day, I had a beer, and I had soda. And I was sick to my stomach on the way home. HA! I guess that's what I get for my gluttony.

The funny thing is that even though I know I messed up, I'm ok with it. I can't be perfect all the time, I don't expect to be. But if I'm good 6 out of 7 days a week, I'm good with that. It may dampen my goal of losing 50 lbs in 6 months though...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a huge motivation for me.
Thank you for letting me know your reading!!