Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend this has been. Last night my husband and I went to a friends house to visit. It was very nice because they are also doing weight loss challenge, and we were able to discuss and share our differences and how we plan to go about it. My friend is doing Weight Watchers, and I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous. It worked so great for me. But that's ok. I'm doing what I can now.

I finally got my weight loss ticker to work, and I LOVE seeing my accomplishment.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit hard. We are joining a friend who lost a loved one. So it'll be the funeral, and then lunch, then gathering, then dinner, then bar. WOW. There'll be so much temptation. I have to say that I'm happy the husband will be with me. We'll be able to get through the temptations together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a huge motivation for me.
Thank you for letting me know your reading!!