Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2

Only the second day, and it's very hard!! I wanted to eat all day long, but lucky for me I made some great choices. I had some banana spears to snack on, and some carrots. I need to get some more veggie snacks. I don't really like celery, but I think I'm going to have to learn to like them. I can do that. I don't hate them.

Something odd though. This afternoon I wasn't feeling very good. I thought it was just due to being hungry and changing my diet up, so I had a large chicken salad with a tortilla in order to get some carbs in. I feel worse. I was only able to choke down about half of the salad, and that's exactly how I feel. I feel like I forced myself to eat it until I couldn't get that fork to my lips anymore. I really hope I'm not getting sick!!


My wonderful husband is doing great too. He has involved himself into the food journal almost too intensely  I keep telling him that an easy way to log your food is to find something that is near perfect and use that. Sure there's a few variations, but otherwise it takes too long. But no, today he had to enter everything he used on his sandwich with perfect measurements. Hey, whatever it takes dear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a huge motivation for me.
Thank you for letting me know your reading!!